Image Map

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I am Back!

I know that it is very likely that I have lost the few readers that I worked so hard to gain when I first started my blog... I am aware that in order to maintain and grow your blog you have to be consistent, and I have been far far from consistent... in fact, I have been MIA for a while. I never intended to leave my blog and readers hanging for this long, but life got very busy, and very crazy, very fast!

Going back to around the time of my last blog entry, we had started our "Blue Cottage Creation" business. Which took off quickly. We got so busy, I was staying up late working on custom orders plus preparing for the big spring market.

The spring market was a great success for us.



After the spring market, we set up a weekend or two later at a farmers market and had decent success there as well. Blue Cottage Creations kept us busy. But what else kept us busy?

A new puppy.

A what?

Yes, you heard us right.

We are officially crazy dog people.

We now have three dogs.








What is that long, chubby, short legged, big eared, cute little thing? 

Yes, you guessed it... 

it is a Corgi. 

My husband convinced me to agree to get another dog to be "Jack's" (Our lab) friend, since my Shih tzu is not Jack's biggest fan. We both knew we wanted a herding breed, but I wanted something small-medium sized, nothing too big... and fell in love with this little thing here! We named her Kaya (Pronounced "Ky-yah", not "Kay-Ya"). 

She is the sweetest, happiest, spunkiest, most energetic, funniest little thing I ever did see. When we first brought her home, Payslie (My Shih Tzu) was extremely jealous. Now they are the best of friends! 

After we got Kaya, we kind of slowed down our business a little bit. Back in May, my pawpaw passed away unexpectedly, which took a big toll on my family, so we decided to take a break from Blue Cottage Creations. We are just now starting to pick back up on Blue Cottage Creations again.

Since I have taken my time to grieve the passing of my sweet pawpaw, and also get through this busy time in life, I am back for good now and I do not plan on taking any more breaks from the blogging life. I hope maybe a few of my readers that I gained will possibly come and read this post. Please comment and let me know if you did stop by!

I hope you have all had a great summer so far. I am super excited for the upcoming fall season. Fall is my favorite! 

Blessings,




4 comments:

  1. It's good to have you back among the blogging :)
    Your puppies are adorable.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie, it is good to be back! :) Can't wait to continue this blogging journey!

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhhhh I am swooning over your newest puppy. What an adorable little angel. Congrats.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kris! She keeps us entertained, that is for sure. :)

      Delete