Image Map

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I haven't forgotten about blogging!

I know, I know... it has been two weeks since I have blogged.

Shame on me.

In my defense, we have had a lot going on.

Part of what has been going on involves some exciting news... 

Are you ready to hear it?

Are you sure???

Ok... here goes...

I have been accepted into a local craft show/Spring Market in April, I believe it will get a lot of traffic and I have been busy working on some items that I will have set up there!

Yes, super exciting! My husband is actually excited as well and has been helping me get ready for it. 

We are going to call our little craft "store" Blue Cottage Creations. :) 

My hubby made these signs for the craft fair...




Aren't they the cutest?!

I also made these flour sack hand towels for the fair as well..




& these Mason Jar Lid Coasters...


As well as this chalk board made out of an old tray..


Those are some of the items we will have set up so far. I will share more as the weeks go on!

Also, some of you may have noticed or even clicked on the link at the top of my blog that says "Farm Blog". I finally submitted our first post today and would love it if you have a moment to go check it out. :) Click HERE to read it.

I promise that it will not be another two weeks before I submit my next post. I have a few projects I will be working on this weekend and will be sharing them hopefully over the weekend or early next week... also have another surprise to share with you guys on Saturday! 

Blessings! 






9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being accepted into the craft fair! You've got some great farmhouse pieces to sell and I think you'll do really well. Did your husband cut out the corrugated metal pieces? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy day . . . I'm here and able to see your wonderful blog. It is great that your husband is crafty too and interested in doing the craft fair with you. I love those signs he made, they are going to sell like hot cakes. I have never seen coasters made from jar lids, that is adorable . . . I love unique farmhouse designs. Congratulations on your booth!
    Have a happy week.
    Connie :)
    Now, on to see your farm post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again . . . when I click Farm Blog I get a message that the blog has been removed. Thought you would like to know. That is the same message that I have been getting the last few weeks on your main blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, thanks for following my blog. I love yours. Your crafts are wonderful. I need to have a look at some past posts. I'm now following. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chasity. I love the farm animal signs your husband created and the towels are so sweet! Best wishes to you at the craft show! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those wooden signs your husband made are awesome! I love the rustic look of them! And the mason jar lids - what a cute idea! Congratulations on the booth, that is so very exciting! Have fun with all the creating :) Happy to meet you today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi so nice to meet you. I love your blog and art work - good luck at the craft show. I hit the follow button and it said I am already following. Best Wishes, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you'll have some great items filling your booth. I love the tin signs and the printed towels! I popped over from Kelly's blog ... nice to meet you ;)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your creations! You should post some pics of your signs!

    ReplyDelete