Image Map

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Ready for Fall Weather! How about You?

Hello everyone!

I am getting excited because this weekend, we are supposed to have super nice weather. It has been hot and humid, and it is supposed to drop several degrees by Saturday. I am hoping it will feel like fall outside!

How is the weather where all of you are at?

This weekend should be perfect for completing some projects as well as taking pictures with my new camera. I purchased my first ever DSLR camera last week and have fallen in love. I am still learning how to use it, and it is coming along slowly but surely. Here are some shots I have gotten so far!












Like I said, still learning how to use this thing. :) 

As for Blue Cottage Creations, I worked on several farmhouse hand towels for the fall season coming up this past weekend. 




& my husband came up with this idea and brought it to life all by himself (Proud wife moment!)



I just love this shelf so much, I am tempted to keep it for myself. It can be a floating shelf or a sitting shelf! 

I know that this has been a fairly picture heavy post, so I hope you enjoyed! Hopefully I will be getting some projects accomplished this weekend and can share them with you all!

Happy Wednesday!






1 comment:

  1. Hi Chasity, Lovely photos and your creations are wonderful. The shelf is amazing. Love it. Have a great Labor Day weekend and fall season ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete